Saturday, January 28, 2012

casting- Chicago

                        

So, Chicago is a play from 2002. It is 10 years old now and I am re-casting it my way. That when I read the Broadway script I see the characters this way.

In the 1920s two very different women commit murder and share a lawyer

Presenting CHICAGO:::::::::::::::::::::::::::


JUDGE-an un-named judge in the Roxie trial. Good friends with Billy Flynn.'

David Ogden Stiers.I am a big MASH fan, and I think he would be a good judge


THE NARRATOR-a man that says the song titles.

Shemar Moore.He has a real deep-voice


FRED CASLEY-the victim. Has several affairs and children

Wes Bentley.


D.A. HARRISON-Chicagos DA, everyone scared of him. May run for governor in a few...

John Slattery


MARY SUNSHINE-a report with the Evening Star

Shelley Long. In the play she a man, but in this just a regular middle-class, middle-aged woman.

AMOS HART-Roxies husband, an idiot.

Will Ferrell. Im not big on Ferrell, but I think he could do the job right.

MAMA MORTON-Womens prison warden. Dont put up with crap.

Reba McIntire

BILLY FLYNN-a good-looking, middle-aged, rich, wonderful corrupt attorney that takes Velam and Roxies cases.

Alec Baldwin. I wanna see him sing "Razzle Dazzle Em"

VELMA KELLY-sn actress that kills her sister and husband.

Rachel McAdams. This was a tough call between her and Anne Hathaway. Hope I made the right choice.

ROXIE HART-a middle class woman that kills her lover after catching him lie.

Kate Hudson.I think she can lead this film as Roxie

No comments:

Post a Comment